top of page

Do you need separate insurance on an RV?

RV owners often insure their RV's with companies that specialize in auto insurance. Unfortunately, when they do, they are missing out on the many RV specialty coverages available to them.

Recent Posts

See All

Helpful RV Links

Get started on your RV adventure with some helpful links from SimpleRV Family Motor Coach Association Good Sam RV Park Reviews

What type of insurance do I need for my RV?

For a motorized RV such as a motor home, mini-motor home or camper van you will need to maintain your state's minimum liability coverages to be street legal. For non-motorized RVs such as Travel Trai

What is considered full time RV living?

Most RV specialty carriers will consider you a full timer if you use your RV as a home for more than 6 months a year. Some carriers have a 150 day cut of. Regardless, there are many benefits to adding


bottom of page